Friday, March 7, 2008

New Goals and Such...

I worked out at the gym for 65 minutes yesterday. I took it really easy. SUPER SLOW. However, at least I did it. Cammy left me a comment which gave me an idea. She is also the one that helped me get motivated with my fitness goals. She mentioned it wouldn't be long till I caught up. Caught up? You mean I still should get the rest of February's goal in with the new March goal? That is an excellent idea! It will make me feel better about missing February's goal. I have 156 minutes left to finish for February. After I finish the February ticker, then I am going to start ticking away at my March fitness ticker. I've added thirty more minutes than February for a total March goal of 550 minutes. However, combined with what I have left to do for both February and March I will have to workout for 706 minutes. I hope I can do it. Please no more sickness in my house.

Update: I worked out slowly for 64 minutes today. It went good and I felt a little better about it today than yesterday. Yesterday, it genuinely felt both physically and emotionally difficult to get back to.

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Great for setting goals that will push you a little... I'm going back to gym after being ill for almost two weeks. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back in the swing of it!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What's that saying? Slow and steady wins the race or something like that.

Thanks for the nod, but you had the power all along. :) I *love* your idea of combining the "leftovers", and I just may have to borrow it in March if I don't get my fanny in gear!

Plus, of course, there's no way I'm letting you pass me. :) :) :)

(Glad you're feeling better and no, no more sickness in your house.)

Holly said...

Good for you for getting in your exercise! Glad you are feeling better :)