Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's All Part of the Journey

Somewhere in three weeks I lost a little bit of drive which has left me up one pound from three weeks ago. However, I don't honestly fear that it is a real pound since I haven't had more than three glasses of water in three weeks.  (eek)  There is something good in this three weeks that has happened.  In the midst of three really bad weeks, I never forgot that these bad weeks were just days within a much longer journey.  This kept me occasionally working out and sometimes making good food choices.  Now, I am back on track. 

However, I think the track is a little different.  I told myself in the past that core was a great program, and that I could eat like this forever because it's all about eating healthy meals until satisfied.  What could possibly be wrong with the previous statement?  It is, the one word, meals.  I think I came to a stand still on this journey because I finally got sick of cooking.

Occasionally, I need to be able to open a can of soup or a microwave meal and call it a meal.  I still plan on cooking healthy meals as much as possible, but I am not going to restrict myself from some what healthy choices like soup and low calories microwave meals which are convenient and make it easier to stay on track when my life is so busy. 

4 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oh, that's huge. Learning how to *reasonably* adapt something to the way we actually live is a fundamental so many of us miss. Then we get frustrated and give up. It's that whole square peg/round hole thing. I'm so thrilled for you that discovery!!

Have a great (and mostly healthy*G*) weekend!

Ready Maid said...

Taking "the long view" has many benefits. Congratulations for finding balance in your journey.

Toni Peterson said...


Lastly, find an impractical Testo Ultra is that it shows you how to use Testo Ultra. First and foremost you want to seek information as it touches on this tight spot that shapes a bearing for my object.


https://testoultra139.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/httptestoultrashop-com/

Lynn Johnson said...

A representation of a hair Hair Juice Accelerator straightener is the Instyler Iron. This hair styling gadget has the ability to give you a gorgeous straight hair routinely.
http://wellnesssupplement.com/hair-juice-accelerator/
https://wellnesssupplementblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/07/hair-juice-accelerator/