Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let's Get Naked

I was watching Oprah last week and she had Carson Kressley on from the show Look Good Naked. It was really cool to see "real" body type women go from hating their bodies to really liking how they looked naked. So this is what I took from the show. I so need new bras and underwear. I don't have enough bras that fit. (only 2 that don't cut my circulation off) My bras need to cover up the sides, pull up the breasts and cover a little more cleavage. Click Here to see some good examples of how bras are supposed to look. On the Oprah show, I was amazed what a good bra and pantie set could do to change the look of a women. Also, Carson explained it was a mind set. Get in front of the mirror in your best bra and pantie set and look for some parts of your body that you like. Some examples could be good posture, good alignment, good butt, nice breasts, cute feet, creamy skin etc... So when I got naked, I actually found that despite my plus size body, my alignment was pretty good especially when I pulled up my bra and wore good underwear. (good underwear was a stretch for me because since gaining so much weight I haven't felt sexy enough to care about my under clothing)

So my goal is to very soon get some new underclothing. Yes!!

1 comment:

Hanlie said...

I love that show! We get the British version and it always inspired me...

I also believe in good support underwear. They make all the difference. I'd rather have fewer bras that have been professionally fitted than more willy-nilly bras.

I'm glad this program has made you look differently at yourself.