Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent mine at my parents. For the first time ever I stayed at a motel rather than at their house. I would highly recommend this experience. It made the visit a 100 percent less stressful than normal. Yet even with less stress, I still managed to break some major diet rules. Here's the exhaustive list: one snack bag of Doritos, a dark chocolate bar (the entire bar), one small bowl of ice cream and many fast food salads. Honestly, I did my best with a few treats included. I am only worried because of the fact that last week I lost (drum roll...) 2.5 pounds. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I fear the scale might show the chips and chocolate. On a good note, I did managed to get my walk in every day that I was there. Apparently I am punishing myself because as I type this I am eating a Taboule Salad which is quite low in calories and quite yucky.

2 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Selma, I really don't think it's that bad. It just seems like it because we don't normally get those sorts of treats. If you were walking every day, I'll bet you took care of every one of those splurgy morsels. You might not lose 2.5 again (Yaay! btw), but I'll bet you're in better shape than you fear. {fingers crossed!!!}

Mark V. Glass said...

XR Nutrition Clarity has considerable potential. I'm really proficient at that conspiracy. I presume you might be right on

this, but you are going to need a couple of things. Here are some actual examples. Neat! Do we have that down cold now? I

will begin by discussing this in respect to it in the next installment.
XR Nutrition Clarity